The Office of the University Registrar plans, organizes and coordinates activities allied to the registration, release, transfer, promotion and graduation of students; secures the maintenance and safekeeping of adequate academic records; consolidates class and examination schedules; manages the Audio Visual Rooms; prepares and submits pertinent reports to the Commission on Higher Education (CHED),the Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) , the Civil Service Commission (CSC) and the Bureau of Immigration (BI) ; ensures the observance of CHED policies and prescriptions.
The office is headed by the University Registrar. He/she is supported by the following:
- Assistant Registrar, who serves as the general office manager and who shares in the supervision of office personnel
- Office Liaison with CHED, PRC, CSC and BI who also integrates class schedule, assists enrolment of foreign students and provides technical assistance in CHED-related matters
- Evaluators who are detailed by courses attend to the update/evaluation of academic records/credits of current students and to other related matters
- Diplomas and Grade Sheets in-Charge
- Records/Request in-Charge, who is assigned for the safekeeping of the archives, processing and release of academic records
- AVO Technical Officer, who is assigned to oversee the usage and maintenance of the AVRs
- System Administrator, who supervises the smooth and proper operation of the system in the office.
- Laboratory Technician, who assists the AVO Technical Officer.