Pangantucan Bukidnon Community College (PBCC) is a project of the Local Government Unit of Pangantucan, Bukidnon through the advocacy of the municipal mayor, Hon. Manolito G. Garces. This project was approved by virtue of Municipal Ordinance No. 15 Series of 2014. It aims to provide the opportunity of education to the less privileged, but deserving youth within the locale of Pangantucan and its Barangays.
PBCC Mandate, Philosophy, Mission and Vision
The college aims:
- To produce graduates who are ethical, responsible, motivated, pro-active and experts in instruction, production and management, processing and delivery technologies for the agriculture and business sectors;
- To develop appropriate technology transfer models and community development schemes for greater appreciation and application of science and technology to improve productivity;
- To enhance agri-ecotourism and agri-industrial enterprises to complement instruction, research and extension functions and for institutional self-reliance to improve fiscal capability;
- To maintain a morally strong, committed, responsive, and dynamic manpower to effectively carry-out balanced curricular and development programs;
- To provide responsive support services to effectively carry-out its institutional programs and projects; and
- To provide adequate facilities, equipment, and infrastructures.
The College, pursuant to social justice and equity, recognizes and supports in developing the potential of the less privileged, but deserving youth who will boost the socio-economic progress of Pangantucan
PBCC is a premier learning institution envisioned to serve the multi-cultural communities in the area through high quality education with competent and service-oriented faculty to produce holistically skilled and globally competitive graduates.
To achieve our vision, PBCC strives to mold Pangantucan youth into professionally and highly skilled citizens of the community through affordable, accessible and competent vocational and tertiary education.